Sunbury and/or Centerburg
Who you are
You are a practicing dental hygienist or recent dental hygiene school graduate looking for your dental practice family and home. You are fun-loving, with an engaging personality and a positive attitude. You exude confident professionalism and believe in learning and growing to perfect your craft. You thrive when you can provide a positive patient experience and enjoy building lasting relationships with your patients. You desire to work in a low-pressure practice (not high sales) and focus on educating the patients while providing them with top-notch dental care. Fun and laughter during the workday are a must! Your ideal practice would be a well-oiled machine made up of high-functioning team members that treat each other like family.
Who we are
Anthony Dental Care (ADC) is a fast-growing dental practice that is a friendly, fun, and peaceful environment. We have locations in Sunbury and Centerburg, Ohio, providing us with great friendly, kind, and loving patients. Our team is made up of collaborative, energetic, and focused members who love to laugh and have fun. We enjoy celebrating the successes and milestones of our team members, and you will often find us hosting baby and wedding showers, blowing out birthday candles, and enjoying time together outside of the workday. At ADC, we do not expect our dental hygienist to “sell” dentistry but instead focus on loving and educating our patients. At the end of the day, our team members must leave work feeling fulfilled. We work hard to ensure that every patient and employee feels acknowledged, appreciated, listened to, and valued.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone like you (see above) to join our Sunbury team as a registered dental hygienist. We’d love to have you in our office full-time, but we can be flexible with days and hours. Open Dental experience is a plus, but we can train. All dental hygienist job candidates should have the following education, licensure, skills, and experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Dental Hygiene
- Current State of Ohio License
- Current radiology certification
- Current CPR & BLS certification
- Preferred, one to three years of experience–but we are willing to embrace and train a new grad!
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Caring, patient, and kind chairside manner
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA
What we offer
In addition to a fantastic work environment, ADC offers:
- A competitive starting wage based on experience
- 401k & 401k matching (after one year of service)
- Paid time off (beginning after 90 days of employment)
- Paid holidays
- Financial assistance with CE
- Dental benefits for you and your immediate family
- Team appreciation events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- The opportunity to work alongside skilled dentists and assistants who believe there is no “I” in “team” and strive to ensure each patient receives excellent care that comes from a place of love, grace, and kindness
- Grace and patience as you learn the ins and outs of practicing at ADC
- A state-of-the-art dental practice
Are you ready to apply for our dental hygienist role? If ADC sounds like the right place for you, apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We can’t wait to learn more about you!