Associate General Dentist
Join Our Thriving Dental Practice!
At Anthony Dental Care (ADC), we’re more than a dental group; we’re a dynamic, patient-focused, and supportive environment committed to delivering exceptional dental care. Our modern, well-equipped practices in Sunbury and Centerburg, Ohio, are designed to support your dental excellence with cutting-edge technology. Some noteworthy equipment includes ProMax 3D, CBCT, and CareStream scanners. Our team is collaborative, energetic, and values laughter and celebration both in and out of the workplace. We take pride in ensuring that our team members feel fulfilled, valued, and appreciated every day.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are in search of a highly motivated and skilled Associate General Dentist who embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and is eager to benefit from the mentorship of experienced dentists genuinely invested in your growth. If you’re passionate about providing outstanding patient experiences and forging lasting relationships with your patients, we want you on our team. Your ideal work environment is one where teamwork creates a family-like atmosphere.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Candidates should meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- Education: Must have a Dental degree (DDS or DMD) from an accredited School of Dentistry.
- Licensure: Ohio Dental License and DEA License.
- Experience: Demonstrate clinical proficiency in general clinical skills, as well as various dental procedures including endo and oral surgery. Possesses a strong desire to learn new things and embodies strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Communication: A strong ability to effectively communicate with patients and dental team is fundamental. Clear and compassionate communication will be pivotal in fostering meaningful patient relationships, understanding their needs, and collaborating seamlessly within the dental team.
- Commitment: Demonstrate a dedication to ethical practices and patient-centered care.
- Continuous Learning: Proficiency in using modern dental technologies and a willingness to stay up to date through continuous education are essential.
Benefits of Joining our Team:
In addition to a remarkable work environment, ADC provides the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation: Our compensation model is designed to fairly reward our dentists for their hard work. No quotas or procedure mandates at ADC.
- Work-Life Balance: Say goodbye to nights and weekends – our schedule allows you to have the time you need for yourself and your family. We are open to exploring part-time schedules.
- Clinical mentoring: Benefit from full clinical mentoring and collaborate with a team of experienced dentists dedicated to your growth.
- Health and Wellness: We provide health, dental, and vision benefits and a 401(K) with matching (after one year of service).
- Collaborative Team and Encouragement to Grow: We believe in having fun through team appreciation events, celebration of milestones, and giving back to our communities. We also believe in supporting growth and providing not only financial support for continuing education, but an environment that encourages it.
- Prime Location: Our practices are located near the new Intel plant and our Sunbury practice is in Delaware County, one of Ohio’s fastest-growing regions.
- Access to Large, State-of-the-Art Dental Practices: Our practices boast spacious clinical spaces, cutting-edge technology, excellent staff areas, and a welcoming patient waiting room.
Ready to Make Smiles Together?
If you’re passionate about dental care and eager to collaborate with other compassionate and dedicated professionals, we invite you to apply today. If ADC resonates with you as the right place to advance your career, don’t hesitate to submit your application. We can’t wait to get to know you better. Apply now, and let’s make smiles together!
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to Annette McMurry at email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.anthonydentalcare.com to learn more about our practice.